The Canadian Rockies are incredibly scenic, while Vancouver Island is considered the most beautiful Island in the world.
A unique landscape of mountains, forests and glaciers, this astonishing scenery is interspersed with wildlife rich valleys.
On this group tour you will venture off the beaten path to visit the unmissable sights of both the Rockies and Lake Louise.
Featuring several inclusions that will immerse you in Canada’s beauty, you will have a true wilderness experience. Watch in awe as Whales breach around you on two included boat trips to enjoy spotting wild bears in their natural environment.
This trip is a rare blend of both the highlights of Canada and equally spectacular lesser visited gems, showcasing Canada’s wilderness and the wildlife which lives here.
Some of the highlights that are included in this group tour:
- Orca viewing Zodiac tour around Victoria
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour from Tofino
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife
- Relax in Miette Hot Springs
- Visit remote Tweedsmuir Provincial Park and Bella Coola Valley
- Explore Jasper and Banff national parks
- Drive along the stunning Icefields Parkway, one of the ‘best drives in the world’
- See Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies
- Endless wildlife viewing opportunities
- Many walks and hikes amongst stunning scenery