You’ll be inspired by this pristine scenic and diverse wilderness walk and hiking trip through the Canadian Rockies.
On this group tour keep an eye out for the bears, eagles, deer and moose that call this area home as you hike along the wildlife rich trails through some of the best national parks in the world.
Few places in the world offer such shimmering blue lakes, along forests, ancient glaciers, deep canyons and rushing rivers as the Canadian Rockies. This scenic landscape is a paradise for everyone from photographers to wildlife and outdoors enthusiasts.
You will enjoy learning more about the flora and fauna of the magnificent scenery from informative guides on these unique hikes. You can take memorising photographs of the geography and geology changes as you witness the lakes and evergreen forests turn into uninhabited wilderness. Your tour guides are well versed in how to handle the wildlife you will come across during your hikes such as moose and elk.
An included highlight of your holiday will be the return helicopter flight into a true wilderness area.
For 3 days of your tour you will enjoy a true uniquely back-to-basics experience. Staying in a true wild camp, the trails here are more remote for these 3 days and wildlife will be bountiful and easy to spot along these trails.
This trip is perfect for hikers who wish to combine Canadian favourites of Banff, Jasper and Lake Louise, with hikes to some of the more remote areas alongside some of the world’s most renowned scenery.
Some of your included Highlights:
- Trek through the wilderness of the Canadian Rockies with a series of named hiking trails
- Enjoy a three night heli-hike experience within the Canadian wilderness area of Landslide Lake
- Drive the breathtaking Icefields Parkway
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Sweeping views of Moraine Lake
- Forested walks through alpine covered valleys
- Views of Saskatchewan Glacier
- Three nights in the Lake Louise area
- Walk to Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park
- Three nights in Jasper National Park